By Steve Yentis,Surbhi Malhotra
By Steve Yentis,Surbhi Malhotra
By ETER T.THOMAS,Judith T Zelicoff,Peter Thomas
By Emanuela Lombardo,Petra Meier,Mieke Verloo
This booklet explores the discursive structures of gender equality and the results of those understandings in a wide variety of coverage fields.
Using gender equality as a major instance, a few across the world popular students supply a brand new vocabulary to spot and examine tactics of the aid, amplification, transferring or freezing of which means. the most objective of the e-book is to appreciate the dynamics and to mirror at the effects of such discursive politics in contemporary coverage making on gender equality. It explores either the capability possibilities which are spread out for the advertising of equality via discursive politics, and the constraints they impose. targeted gains of the amount include:
The Discursive Politics of Gender Equality can be of curiosity to scholars and students, of political technological know-how, public coverage, comparative politics, gender and ladies studies.
By Kevin L. Williams
By Gisbert Schneider
a pace-setter within the box and one of many pioneers of this younger self-discipline has assembled the following the main favourite specialists from internationally to supply first-hand wisdom. whereas so much in their tools and examples come from the world of pharmaceutical discovery and improvement, the techniques are both appropriate for chemical probes and diagnostics, insecticides, and the other molecule designed to have interaction with a organic method. a variety of photographs and screenshots illustrate the numerous examples and process descriptions.
With its vast and balanced assurance, this can be the firststop source not just for medicinal chemists, biochemists and biotechnologists, yet both for bioinformaticians and molecular designers for a few years to come.
From the content:
* Reaction-driven de novo design
* Adaptive tools in molecular design
* layout of ligands opposed to multitarget profiles
* unfastened strength tools in ligand design
* Fragment-based de novo design
* automatic layout of centred and goal family-oriented compound libraries
* Molecular de novo layout through nature-inspired computing
* 3D QSAR techniques to de novo drug design
* Bioisosteres in de novo design
* De novo layout of peptides, proteins and nucleic acid buildings, together with RNA aptamers
and lots of more.
By Kristy Malacos,Denise Propes
Sterile Compounding for Pharmacy Technicians: education and evaluation for Certification is a necessary source for college kids in pharmacy technician courses and for technicians requiring education for IV certification or employment. it truly is designed to educate scholar technicians very important thought and ideas of sterile compounding and to maintain professional practitioners present with the ever-changing regulatory criteria, in addition to the various new items and applied sciences designed to lessen illness and enhance quality.
Sterile Compounding for Pharmacy Technicians: education and overview for Certification is more advantageous through easy-to-follow educational charts and illustrations. each one bankruptcy comprises dialogue questions, laboratory routines, perform questions, and PTCB-style evaluation questions. furthermore, a sterile compounding ultimate examination is incorporated to supply an entire evaluation of the text.
By Giuseppe Di Giovanni,Vincenzo Di Matteo,Ennio Esposito
* presents an knowing of the interplay among Serotonin and Dopamine.
* Appeals both to experts, normal practitioners, scholars and researchers.
* Contributes to the talk on new pharmacological ways to numerous psychopathological states
* offers a accomplished anatomical description plus the body structure and pharmacology of dopaminergic and serotonergic platforms
* Singles out neuropsychiatric and indicates new healing approaches.
By Martin Wehling,Heinrich Burkhardt
By Neeru Agarwal
Secondly, it additionally supplies readers a simple knowing of the fundamentals of Pharmacology, basics of Pharmacodyanamics and Pharmackinetics and diverse strategies involved.
Audience: This paintings presents integral details for researchers within the fields of pharmacology, medicinal chemistry and pharmaceutics, and biochemistry, in addition to for clinical and technology writers and editors and drug regulatory officers
By Stephen M. Stahl